Wednesday, April 28, 2010

RETAIL THERAPY: Morgan & Milo

I am always on the look out for unique children's clothing, as one of my favourite things is to pick out beautiful duds for my nephews and niece. Morgan & Milo is a Boston based children's footwear company, that caught my eye for it's simple but decidedly stylish shoes. My brother pointed out that for once, the boys shoes are almost cooler than the girls, which is rare (but then, he doesn't get as excited about sparkles as I do...).

Check them out...
For the wee Gals


For the wee Guys



Aren't their shoe boxes so cleverly designed? Love this packaging. I have to admit that I would absolutely wear a pair of those metallic Mary-Janes if they made them for grown-ups!

Find your local stockist here.
(Images of shoes are linked to their source)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails