Monday, December 27, 2010

Time for a post Christmas cleanse...

Christmas is a time for indulgence in my book. Somehow I can justify that from Christmas Eve to Boxing Day anything goes. Bloody Mary's at 11am, oysters for afternoon snack, cookies pretty much anytime, turkey, ham, cheese and crackers, candy canes....you get the picture. Anyway, I am secure in the knowledge that I am not alone. If you, like me, are feeling the need to lighten the load then surely this is a good way to start...Kusmi Tea. Pretty package and healthy contents, perfect.


And when that resolve to cleanse breaks down a couple of days after I commit to it, then at least these teas will look beautiful on the counter. Still need your chocolate fix? No problem...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails