Tuesday, January 12, 2010

CENTENNIAL POST

Well here it is, my 100th Post! Not much by seasoned blogger standards but I am finally getting into my groove now that I can blog full time these days. So, because it is a special occasion I am going to treat you to a grand display of some of my favourite finds. These are not for the everyday, but more my fantasy purchases and perfect for a celebration like this! So if money was no object, and I was going to really treat myself these things are at the top of my list.

Daria Sleeve for 13" MacBook Laptop by Mulberry
(Need to upgrade my Mac for this one)

Silver Glitter Peep Toe Pumps by Christian Louboutin
(Serious Dorothy shoes...if only I could wear heels!)

The Miami by Anya Hindmarch
(Just big enough for the basics. I am not a small purse kind of gal but I could try!)

Sparklers Cocktail Rings by Tiffany & Co
(Serious bling that gets you allot of bang for your buck)

Mirror by Squint Limited
(Just because it is exquisite)

I will have to file this under "not in my wildest dreams" instead of "wishlist!" Great eye candy though!

Thanks for following me on this exciting journey so far! Lots more to come I promise. x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails