Wednesday, January 6, 2010

DAILY REMEDY FOR...

I spend allot of time putting together small collections of new and creative finds in my Weekly Remedies, that I think you will appreciate and might just fall in love with. So much of the time they are driven by a particular find that starts the ball rolling. It might influence a collection by its colour or type. Sometimes I think each item can get lost in the mix a little, but most of the time I think the complimentary pieces just make them shine.

Anyway, I thought that I would introduce a daily feature that is a spotlight on a single piece, chosen for all kinds of reasons, but always because it inspires me in some way and I just love it. These gems deserve a little spotlight of their own. So, here we go...

DAILY REMEDY FOR...Hope

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails