Friday, March 5, 2010

FOXY FINDS FRIDAY

This week has flown by, I can hardly catch my breath. But there is always time for more foxiness, and here is a peak at some of the family nicknacks (I mean, treasures!) that form just a tiny part of our own Fox collection at home.

If I zoomed in any more you would have to fight the cobwebs to really get a look at the variety of Fox finds we have! Anyway, cute right? Well, it's time to start adding to this collection with one or two of these lovelies perhaps...

Mr Fox Print by Mummy Sam

Wooden Fox Folk Family by Star House

Woodsy Love Cards by African Grey

Mr Fox felt figurine by The Barnyard

Sleeping Tree Print by Zukzuk

So many gorgeous finds here, I am not sure how I could choose just one? Have a great weekend and enjoy the sunshine if you are lucky enough (like me) to have lots of it right now. I can almost forget about the feet and feet of snow outside!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails