Friday, March 26, 2010

FOXY FINDS FRIDAY

Phew, what a week of Foxiness. These finds just keep getting better and better. And to add to my picks for the week, I have another Foxy treasure Chez Renard. This time, instead of a garden gnome we have this cheeky Fox, dressed for a Hunt. He looks rather pleased with himself don't you think?


This weeks picks are among my very favourites and I love how after we heard from Crankbunny, all these Fox puppets caught my eye!
Handmade Paper Fox Puppet by Furzechan

Fox Love Pin and Sticker Set by Black Forest Cake

Mr Fox Plush by Strawberries and Cream

Fox Y-Bracelet by Melissa Loschy

Handsome Fox Woodland Puppet by Royal Buffet

They just keep on coming...
Have a great weekend, I am off to Boston to look after our little fox cubs Oliver and Noah, and can't wait! See you next week.

3 comments:

  1. Extra-lovely round up of foxes this week and I believe that garden fox has just thought of how he´ll get hold of a goose or chicken, he certainly looks pleased with himself.
    Have a lovely weekend, juliex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my fox pin. I am always on the hunt for amazing fox items. Nice selection! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring my Fantastic Mr Fox :)
    Love the Fox love pin and bracelet, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails