Thursday, April 15, 2010

Felt Food Fancies

I have this strange fascination with Felt Food. I know that it is mostly designed for children to play with, but I just can't get over how cute some of it is and can hardly resist getting some little felt treats to sit on a cakestand or somewhere. Is that weird?

Pancakes with Blueberries and Bananas, Little Bug Market

Cakes, Daisy Daydreams

Macaroons, Little Fluff Stuff

Petit Fours, Little Fluff Stuff

I could even get the cake stand in felt! Overkill?

Pink Cake Stand, Sweetie Pie Bakery

My absolute favourite among these insanely talented felters has to be the work of British Cream Tea. This stuff really makes me nostalgic for the Afternoon Tea tradition in Britain, and those quintessentially British treats like Mr Kipling cakes, Fab Ice Lollies, and Licorice Allsorts.



Yummy Biscuits to dunk in your cup of tea.

And to finish off the afternoon tea display, how about a Tea Bag and Doily Bunting?


Exceedingly good stuff...

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Sarah for featuring my felt cakes on your wonderful blog. Amanda (daisy daydreams).....x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails