Tuesday, April 20, 2010

RETAIL THERAPY: The Company Store

My love of bedlinen has been well documented on Apothecary Fox, and I am always on the look out for new designs to lust after. One of the catalogues that is jammed into our mailbox every month or so is The Company Store. I always study the pages of bedlinen (although they also sell clothes and home decor items) and can pick out sheets that I just have to have, every time. Even their solid coloured bedding looks great with a high thread count and vibrant colour palate (I am not a plain white sheet kind of Gal!).

This family business based in La Crosse, Wisconsin started life in 1911 as The La Crosse Garment Company. Continuing the tradition of making down comforters and feather beds learnt from their Scandinavian heritage, was the basis of this original business and they are still sold by The Company Store today. Although they have a traditional foundation to their product range, The Company Store produces a bedlinen range that has it's fair share of on-trend and modern pieces, among the more dated chintz and practical flannel (actually, I do love flannel too!).

Here are my picks...



Gingham Percale Bedding

Color Block Bedding

300 Thread Count Solid Bedding

Oh, I forgot to tell you about the monogramming! Available on pretty much everything, in gorgeous thread colours and fonts. Perfection.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails