Thursday, July 29, 2010

Love Birds

I may be jumping the gun on this one, but we have just had to replace our female budgie (they call them parakeets here in the US), and our remaining male bird Clyde has taken quite the fancy to her. No name as yet (the deceased was called Bonnie...get it?).

Clyde is the blue one on the right...note the casual attempt to ignore each other, just like a couple of teenagers who are trying to act cool about their feelings for each other! I am confident they haven't made it to first base yet, but it is only a matter of time.

To celebrate this new union, I put together a little group of love bird themed items from Etsy. I hope I don't jinx their relationship!

Loving Budgies Giclee Print, Chloe Croft London

Love Birds Print, Tea and Ceremony
Love Birds V013, Once Upon A Paper

Love with Turquoise Birds Pillow, Freshline

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails