Monday, August 9, 2010

Sweet Deal

If you hadn't picked this up from reading my blog before, No Added Sugar is one of my very favourite designers of children's clothing. My nephews and neice have wardrobes full of their pieces thanks to my adoration of this stuff.

My neice Honor, rocking a No Added Sugar dress this summer.

Their designs are edgy, unique and beautifully made. Admittedly, they can be a little pricey but if you become a fan on Facebook now, you can get the code to enter their sale site and it is well worth it. Huge discounts (50%+ off) on their summer line make it a no brainer to shop there now!

Here are my picks...
Regents Park dress


Monroe shorts


Wing It top

Babycham cardigan


Dixie Deans jeans
99 t-shirt

Holland Park dress
Hook, Line and Sinker t-shirt

Now, tell me you can resist this stuff? No...I didn't think so!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails