Thursday, February 3, 2011

Wallpaper and Amy Butler: A match made in heaven

You know I love Amy Butler, and that I adore wallpaper so this is a no brainer...the new wallpaper collection by Amy designed exclusively for Graham & Brown is simply gorgeous!
Wallpaper selection: Georgia in Stone, Fountain Damask in Midnight, Lacework in Field, 
Temple Tulips in Ocean, Momento in Sunset and Field Poppies in Moss.

Amy's approach to design comes from being "passionate about color and forms inspired by nature and I love mixing prints that create surprising design stories. That's what I want my collections to show. I want to share a fresh perspective that highlights the confident personalities of the people who adopt them. Your home says so much about who you are, and what you care about. I want people to feel inspired, and treat their very lives as a work of art." via Graham & Brown

I am besotted with the Momento pattern both in her fabric collection and here in its wallpaper incarnation. I use Amy Butler fabric in pretty much all of my sewing projects and have visions of decorating a craft room with a selection of these prints, even if I just use some to decorate book shelves with, or use as drawer liners? Bravo Amy, you have done it again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails