Tuesday, July 21, 2009

In The Pink

My wallpaper at home from Habitat .. just one wall though, they call it a feature wall.
Even I know any more would be too much!

Pink.....I Love it. I guess it has become the most defining thing about me in the last few years. I am never afraid to wear it, to decorate with it, to eat it (the most glorious cupcakes decorated in pink sprinkles) and to write with it (I am never without a pink pen). Funny thing is, I am not a girly girl really, I never wear skirts or dresses, don't care much how my hair looks or for accessories..except the statement bag, or shoes..;) So, here are some of my favourites.

Chairs from Ikea, dollhouse found dumped on the street.

Purse from Red Ruby Rose

Love print by Kiss Her...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails