Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Keep Calm and Carry On

...my motto for life these days. I work in a high volume fast paced Restaurant environment. This means that when I am done for the day (16 hour days at that) I want to come home to a haven of calm and tranquillity, or a bottle of red wine at least. My real true inspiration for my blog and the life I see after Restaurants (more of those plans to come...) was the inspiring Second World War poster made famous by many people, but done in my opinion in the most perfect way by the peeps behind the Keep Calm Gallery. "Keep Calm and Carry On", what a powerful message, and one that I am reminded of everyday, hanging over my bed, giving me the willpower to do just that. Hayley and Lucas at the Keep Calm Gallery also have a bounty of inspiring prints by them and many others that will surely make your day too.

...well said Hayley and Lucas. I must have one of these...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails