Saturday, January 30, 2010

EARLY VALENTINE

I have tried to resist posting any Valentine's themed cuteness too early, but this morning I thought I would give you a sneak peak at something I love. Smencils are scented/smelly pencils (get it?) made from 100% recycled newspaper. They each come in a biodegradable tube to seal in the freshness, which is just as well as they really do pack a scented punch! Stick a couple in a pen holder on your desk and you have instant air fresheners. Good enough to eat, the scent range covers fruits like grape, watermelon and orange and other treats like cinnamon, bubble gum, cotton candy and root beer. I don't know about you, but I have always had a passion for cute stationary and used to collect scented erasers and colourful pencils in my youth. Now, you can get them all in one and the scent is guaranteed for 2 years!

In time for Valentine's Day, they have launched the Smalentines Range, with scents like Vanilla Cream, Raspberry Truffle, Love Candy and Chocolate Mint.

Another newer addition to their range is the Smart Smencil. These peppermint scented pencils could aid concentration and possibly improve your intelligence!? Well, peppermint is thought to stimulate the brain so it could be worth a try.

So go on, get yourself a zero calorie chocolate hit this Valentine's Day.

1 comment:

  1. My sister bought these for my niece last year. It was a great topic of conversation at the dinner table for about 1/2 hour. They are so interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails