Monday, March 15, 2010

THE WAITING IS OVER...

The much anticipated L.L.Bean Signature Collection is open for business. Needless to say there has been a tonne of material written about this line, a collaboration between Alex Carleton and L.L. Bean, and I added my own thoughts to this scrum right here. Go to the newly expanded Signature site for the skinny on the whole story of this line. I won't distract you with the background to this venture now, because I want you to just take in the beauty of my chosen picks from this line instead.

Don't you just love this cute summer look? Pinpoint Oxford Shirt, Poplin Printed Skirt, Saltwash Canvas Tote, Tassle Ballet Flat

This line seems to have delivered everything I had hoped, and was promised! Clean, simple, updated yet utterly classic, affordable/accessible and instantly iconic. I didn't expect anything less...they did give me their word!

L.L.Bean Signature...I think I'm in love.

1 comment:

  1. I love that trench coat and the skirt! The skirt definitely reminds me of the beach and summer!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails