Sunday, March 14, 2010

BULLSEYE

Just dropping in briefly today to let you know what you probably already know...that the Liberty of London for Target collection is available on-line and in stores NOW!!

I hit it early today and snagged my top pics (except procrastinated over the cake stand and when I went back to it, it was sold out already).

Here are just a few of the fabulous things I love from the range. Some I bought, others were unavailable at the time, all are gorgeous by the looks of it. Really hope they are as fab in the flesh as they look on-line, or I am going to have a major meltdown.







Yup, truly gorgeous stuff, I know. Go on, have a browse around on-line. I promise you will be there for a while. Probably a good thing for me that the nearest Target is over an hour away and in another State. I can't tell you how much I want to get my hands on the Stationary which is only sold in-store! Aaahhh...

(All images courtesy of Target, obviously)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails