Monday, April 19, 2010

Wishlist: Office Makeover

When I was a child, I used to play a game that involved choosing my favourite item from each page of a catalogue, to create a fantasy purchase. Truth be told, I still do it today. Browsing Anthropologie online today, I chose some favourite items to redo my new office/study (still very much in the making, and very much a fantasy wishlist!). I went for a rustic, industrial, vintage vibe. Since I have so many coloured accessories and decorative pieces, I thought I would choose a natural palette to showcase it all.

Illusorio Cabinet


I would swap in this hardware to give a little colour and extra detail to the cabinet and bookcase drawers (top & middle: Opaque Melon Handles, bottom: Glass Melon Handle)




And just because I can't shake the restraurateur in me, I chose these fabulous wall panels for my fantasy kitchen. I adore them...

Flatware Wallpaper

I love this game...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails