Friday, May 14, 2010

FOXY FINDS FRIDAY

Well Ladies and Gents, I have a head full of vacation prep and thoughts of cocktails by the pool as I get ready to fly to the Bahamas on Sunday. Excited doesn't even begin to describe my state of mind, as we get ready to gather the fox cubs together for the first time. It is going to be priceless. I don't intend to post every day while I am away, but I will drop in and out with some vacation inspired inspiration I should imagine.

So, my Foxy Finds will have to satisfy you for a whole two weeks. Hope you like them! x

"Foxie O'Haggis" Pillow, Slapp Happie

Fantastic Fox Rubber Stamp, Niko Art

Fox Pillow, Fuori Tempo

Frenchie Fox Doll, Four Eyed Girl Designs

The Fox and The Hare Letterpress Art Set (Fox print shown), Cricket Press

Back to regular programming in 2 weeks folks. I'll miss you! xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails