Tuesday, August 17, 2010

C is for Crochet

Crochet is in, BIG TIME! The Granny square can be found in every conceivable form this year, and I for one just love it.

I wish that I had kept my Granny's crocheted blanket, but failing that I had this one designed and made just for me, by Popsicle Stick. It could not have turned out better.

Have a look at some of my most favourite Crochet Queens!

Wood and Wool Stool is the work of Ingrid Jansen who started her company in 2008 after realising that her recycled wooden stool with crocheted cover was a hit among friends.


Edinburgh's own Emma Lamb, has made a name for herself with her beautifully crocheted accessories with vintage character.

Vintage Rose Pincushions

"Aggie" Crocheted Floor Throw

"Nora and Ethel" Organic Cotton Dishcloths

I am absolutely in love with Rosehip's pillowcases with a crocheted edge.


They sell out so fast I haven't been able to get my hands on one yet. Please make more soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails