Wednesday, September 29, 2010

W is for Wallpaper

Wallpaper.....I adore the stuff (although have to admit I could never actually put my own up). Generally I particularly love a bold pattern and colour used on an accent wall. It transforms a space so dramatically and there is no shortage of choice out there to fit every taste.

It took me a good 6 months of looking at swatches and shopping around before I found the perfect paper for my bedroom, but the result turned out perfectly. Naturally I wanted pink, and this paper has a rich dusky pink that is bright enough but not over the top (in my book anyway. Black and silver roses give it a touch of the vintage I love. It is a huge wall so most certainly makes an impact.


Here are some more I would definitely consider, for a new look....

From Elli Popp (designs by Katja Behre)...
The Shady Lane Collection

Magdalena

Monsoon Moon

The Butterfly Collection

Constance

Heron Island

The Haiku Collection

Haiku

Foxy Flowers

From Orla Kiely


From Cath Kidston
From Cole & Son

The Contemporary Collections I, II and III


Decisions, decisions....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails