Monday, December 27, 2010

Bargain Basket Beauties

Naturally, as soon as Christmas is over (in fact often starting before the big day) the sales serve to torture you with all those things you have had on your wish list, now slashed to 75% off. Or worse, the pricey items you might have bought for your loved ones, now at a fraction of the price. So cruel! I routinely browse around my favourite online stores, adding things to my shopping cart that I particularly love. Rarely do I actually buy any of this stuff that sits suspended in my basket, but still it gives me a little thrill. Guilt free shopping. Except when those things I have had my eye on drop so dramatically in price that I am wracked with anxiety about missing out on the bargain of the year! Here are some things I have been watching and might just pull the trigger on.



Shelter Island Table Lamp, Jonathan Adler

Urban Biker Jacket, Boden

Velvet Jewel Flats, Boden

Torture! So many bargains to be had and really no reason to spend except for shear lust for these beauties. One wouldn't hurt...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails