Thursday, December 30, 2010

Simply...Splendid Littles

I discovered Splendid Littles as I was browsing through all those email updates that come flooding in from online stores. They have a collection for Target which is simple and sweet and I thought I would see what their children's clothing main line is like. Well, they had me at cotton solids and STRIPES. I don't know what it is about stripes on children but I just love that look, simplicity with just the right amount of interest in contrasting colors. The capsule wardrobe for your little ones. Perfect.









 

Overall nice stuff, although there is a whiff of unoriginality about some of their stuff, specifically in some of the dresses that look a little too close to No Added Sugar. But, imitation is a form of flattery I guess so that can't be knocked.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails