Friday, January 14, 2011

Foxy Finds Friday

This Woodland Fox felt yarn wreath by Knock Knocking, caught my eye instantly while window shopping around Etsy. This wreath has the perfect compliment of colours and uses an array of different materials (wool, moss, tweed, felt) that give a wonderful woodland feel to the piece. And of course you can't miss that cute fox nestled in the center.

Clockwise from left: Valentine Foks scarf, Fox Love canvas papercut, Big Leaf Fox pin cushion, Fantastic Mr Fox cushion


The Bear and the Fox print, (unframed) gives personality and wry humor to my favorite animal. I am always a sucker for animals being depicted as humans and I love how these guys look a little bemused.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the mention!! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this company!! My god, what an amazing scarf - a parody of those Real fox scarves and coat garnishes they wore in the early 20th century. I think it was then.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails