Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sorry for the silence...

I have been struck down by the dreaded flu bug and rendered useless by it's evil powers over the past week. But never fear! I am fighting back and will resume normal service today. The single most annoying thing about having any kind of cold is the loss of smell and taste. How dull life becomes when you can't savor some tasty treat or enjoy a scented candle. So, in the absence of my taste buds I am relying on the lovely watercolors of Parisienne Lucile's Kitchen  to give me a little sensory therapy.




Main: Eight Pink Pastries Inset: Vintage No. 5

 Good enough to eat I am sure you will agree!

3 comments:

  1. beautiful watercolors. i'm glad you're feeling better.

    xo
    ~molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Molly. Slowly but surely much better. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you are on the mend! Everyone in my family has had that stomach bug except for me (fingers crossed it stays that way). Enjoy the rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails