Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Eeeek! Ebaytastic

OK, I have to take a big breath....I have finally hunted down my long lasting obsession on The Bay...Vintage Franshaw State Hankies! I haven't seriously sought after these on a full time basis and frequently forget that I want to own some, but since I have lots of blank walls to fill in my new flat I decided to commit myself to finding souvenir handkerchiefs from States I love.


You see, I am all about framing fabric these days and I have to admit that I got this particular idea from the set design from the movie Julie and Julia...I can't wait to show you the results.
(Psst...I am still bidding on a couple more, for a New England set..fingers crossed).

2 comments:

  1. Love this! They have such character. You're post inspired me to purchase one just now for a friend that always talks about her home state of New Mexico. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! I think they make such sweet gifts. Still searching for my frames for them to hang them up. Dying to see them all framed and on the wall. I lost my bidding on ebay for the two others I wanted but I will persevere!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails