Wednesday, November 11, 2009

FONTS

A



...for Apothecary
F



...for Fox
I have been searching for the right font for my logo and stumbled upon the amazingly talented designer and typographer Jessica Hische. I instantly recognised her work from Share Some Candy and her portfolio does not disappoint. Not only is she gifted, but generous too, as she has a site called Daily Drop Cap where she posts a new letter in a creative font ever day, and offers the html code for you to use it on your own blog. The "A" is my favourite and is the closest I have come to finding the style (and obviously the colour) that I would love to use one day.
Jessica designed a font called Buttermilk available to buy here. Very tempted...

Thanks Jessica for the inspiration!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails