Thursday, September 30, 2010

Y is for Yellow

Yellow is the only colour that I know suits me, but that I never ever wear. The one thing I have that is yellow, is a pale yellow ballgown with flowers that I wore to my first formal dance. Sounds awful I know, but it was the prettiest dress I owned (til this day I think) and I fell in love with it when I was 13 for no sane reason and it really worked! I realise it may be more of a summery colour, but I could get into it for Fall.

So if I was going to have a go at yellow, these would be at the top of my list...

Outdoor Cafe Cardigan from Anthropoplogie

Beaded Swag Bib Necklace from Anthropologie

Maio Skirt from Hobbs

Summer Breeze Scarf from Boden

Pleated Scoop Neck Sweater from Boden

Leather Ballet Flats by Lanvin from Net-A-Porter

Kanken Backpack from JCrew

Globetrotter Suitcase on Wheels for JCrew

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails